White Puffles!!

Hey penguins sorry it has been so long since I have last posted... Anyway I am so happy that white puffles are here! They have the awesome power of ice!!
When he eats a cookie it slices it in half.
When eating gum, they blow a big bubble and then shatter them by freezing them.
Their ultimate dance (in your igloo) is to make an ice rink and skate on it.
Their normal dance (in your igloo) is to make a side ways half pipe thing.
And finally their normal dance outside is to make a cloud that snows, and hops up and down.

Here is a pic of me and one of my puffles. His name is Zero. Zero because they are so blank, and there is no color. I think they are the koolest colored puffles in all of CP. How bout you? My bro has 15 white puffles and 1 red. Anyway... Dont for get to check my site out sometime soon... A new puzzle of the week starts sometime soon. Click here for my site. uǝɥʇ ןıʇun...

~Kcaj497

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting