I FOUND AUNT ARCTIC!!


YAY!!! I found Aunt Arctic, she's the first famous penguin I've ever found. Funny thing is, the last time Rock Hopper was here I thought I saw her but I just ignored it thinking it was my imagination, but now I've actually seen her I know it was her then because she looked exactly like that. Anyways, here are some tips on finding her or any other famous penguin:

Only check backstage, they can't be found anywhere else.
If you find a famous penguin comment on this post with the name and server you found them on so other people can find them!
Keep checking the comments to see if anyone has posted someones location.
They are most likely to be found on more crowded servers. (But you can still find them on servers with 3 or 4 bars)
Check for crowds of penguins in the stage trying to get backstage, any signs of crowds could mean they're in the room.
Aunt Arctic is a green penguin who wears black glasses and a pink toque.
Gary is a dark blue penguin with glasses and a white lab coat.

Create a search group with your friends and try to track them down.
Good Luck!!! XD

That's all from me, ciao ciao (if anyone's wondering, it's pronounced "chow chow").
~ Purple Polo xxx

1 comment:

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting