News Paper and Events!

Hey everyone! Its me Kookle910 and it is 8:20 and it is really early for the newspaper to be coming out early! Well I knew I could find it on a server! Any way here are some events:

March 20: Furniture Catalog, Penguin Play Awards, Snow Sculpture Showcase
March 27: New Pin, New Martial Artwork Catalog for Ninjas!!!!!!! (Which is me and I am so happy about!)

So I hope to take some piuctures of the penguin play and post them, or I won't and nobody on this blog is a member so we won't be showing the pictures so tough luck! Well I hope to do the first choice! Well gotta waddle! (I don't have my sign off cause I'm on a different computer.)

**Kook**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting