Best Bud Thingie on CP

Hey all you technological penguins!!!!!Well I got board and I decided to make a some what cool thingie!Well I have all my freinds on CP, (close friends.)So all of my friends are Alto Bhai, Bgej, Ekul 599, Lady Maryann, Lion Tmaer 1, Pieman501, Saikrish, and............Vapnoar777!Well if your wondering what it says in the middle then I will tell you, but if your not then tough luck!LOL jk jk ok here is what it says in the middle.***-Kookle910's Hall of BPFWGOCPABATOSOCP-***Well if you are wondering what BPFWGOCPABATOSOCP means, here it is. Best Penguin Friends Who Go On Club Penguin And Blog About Tons Of Stuff On Club Penguin!Wow!That gets your hands warmed up!Well I am tired and I think I will go to bed!Well thanks!

*Kookle910, Club Penguin Congress™ Cheat Agent*

3 comments:

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting