CRAZY MYSTERIOUS LINKS!!!


Weird linking in the Club Penguin Times Newspaper #176!!!!!Well I was surfing the net and I see that Mimo777 (My long lost brother) has found this weird links, so I go check. It does not show these circles so just try the best that you can, but any way I tried to do it but it didn't work.So I read it again, and he says, "I think they are arranged in a different order because I tried but it didn't seem to work." Well if you guys can find out the mysterious link to the cave where Rockhopper's wife is eating frog flavored ice cream then tell me!(jk jk jk!)So if you do find it and to help you I re-did the picture so you can tell me which order they go in so look above!!!!!Thanks!**Kook**

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmmm thats how i found it out from mimo777 but i heard someone say,"I found it. A white puffle appears and all the red puffles follow it." Kinda wierd dont ya think?

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting