Pengithebest is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello penguins
me pengithebest is the new author of this site. i and alto are dear friends since alto quit this blog i was so sad and i couldnt bear it and then ting was the new owner of this blog
i know ting but i dont know him verymuch but still im a friend of him
i asked alto whether he could give his blog to me but he said that i was not experienced in blogging anyway i didnt worry for that but i and alto wont split forever
anyway heres a pic of me and im a member in clubpenguin
and also i love playing clubpenguin verymuch i do often go to clubpenguin and i go to the server mostly to fjord you can meet me in fjord in any place mostly on town,dock,my igloo in map if im online and some more places
i also do have a clubpenguin cheats site it is
www.cpgangforce.blogspot.com
i have all updates in my site and i do update it in time please visit my site if you want to become an author in my site just email me at rahul.grb@gmail.com
or if you want me an author on your site just email me to join your site
anyways bye from you alll
@!~pengithebest~!@ (my signature)

3 comments:

  1. Congratz' on being a new author! :D

    ~ Puprle Polo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo purple and thanks for welcoming me and also check my site =]

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting