Tons Of Stuff!!!


!!!ATTENTION!!!Hey all of you penguins!!(Technologically)Well as you know I am having my Club Penguin 1st B-Day party!!!!!!!!!!!So I added and fixed the invitation so it now reads:
Club Penguin Congress™ now has 20,00 Hits
And C.P. Gang force now has 1,000 Hits!
And Kookle910's 1st CP Birthday
So were all havin' a party altogether!
Details:
Time: 8:30 pm PST
Server: Fjord
Date: 14th March 2009
Day: Saturday
Room: Town
Well I hope you can make it to the party!!!!!And also, I will be adding 1 penguin for my 1st birthday........But just to let you know, you have to be apart of the party to add me so dance and add me and I will feature you on Club Penguin Congress™!
And finally I am going to do an author contest after Alto Bhai finishes his author contest!!!!!Well thanks and don't forget the party!!!!!(I will be taking pictures of the party so get in the crowd and dance!)
**Kookle910, Club Penguin Congress™ Head**

5 comments:

  1. OK, I'm going crazy because of the Time Converter!! I'll tell you if I can make it

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! It would be dinner time over in my country =)Now I will reserve the computer at that time =D See ya there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey alto will u party with me ..........next time......................for 30000 hits and me 5000.............hah...... will u............

    ReplyDelete
  4. coool im so happy to partay with alto bhai
    hope evryone will come to our partay
    lets rock over fjord by dancing and many thing
    dont miss the partay evryone
    ~pengithebest~

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting