Good Bye Alto Bhai! We Will Miss You!

Farewell Alto Bhai! Well here's a story about Alto Bhai!

Alto Bhai was my best friend on Club Penguin about 5-10 months ago! I was on my blog creating new stuff and improving it! Well I got on Club Penguin to check out what was in store for Club Penguin members, well I met Alto Bhai and added him. He said yes and so when I get a new buddy, I always search their names on Google™. Well his name showed up and in bold letters it said, "Club Penguin Congress." Well I clicked on it and I thought his site was better than mine! Well I told him to go on my chat and I asked him if I could join the blog. He said sure and that's when I shut my old blog down to start new one and become famous. Well I asked him later if he could grant me admin privlages so I could add stuff to the sidebars, like the Pin Tracker, And Free Item Tracker. Well he actually said in his own word this, "Yes but just so you know, I was going to grant them to you later on." Well after that Alto Bhai inspired me to keep working hard and it will pay off! Well that is exactly where I am today. Alto Bhai, I just want to let you know that you really did inspire me and I look up to you! You were the best at everything! I hope you remember this story so you can look back and see how nice and great you were. Well this blog has really made and impression on me and made me become famous. I hope you remember me forever Alto Bhai, and I hope to travel to Pakistan to meet you someday. Well fare well on Club Penguin and on Club Penguin Congress™. Well we will all miss you for ever and I am speaking for everyone. Well thanks to everyone who read this and thank you for donating your time. Well thanks once again!

*Kookle910, Club Penguin Congress™ Cheat Agent*

6 comments:

  1. so... did he leave? Good post, if i were alto i wouuld be honored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for the post Kook. BTW Kcaj I'll continue to post on this blog for upto 2 weeks cuz I need to find a new Head of the Club Penguin Congress ™ . I want someone who I'll know WILL be as good at handling this blog as I am.

    - Alto Bhai, Club Penguin Congress ™ Head -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alto ! That was a very very sad post and bye alto take care.:'c

    ReplyDelete
  4. good story :) I hope I could someday go to Pakistan and meet you alto bhai too. It would really be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would also like ot see u and i will do anything to meet u

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting