Clothing Catalog Awesome Cheats

Woot the new clothing catalog is here
This is wat it looks like


And here r it's awesome cheats
Go to page 1 and click the gold pot that I have circled below
to get the pot O'Gold


Now go to page 2 and click on the word more that I have circled below 
to get the boa


Now go to page 4 and click o the point where the lights meet
I have circled it below


to get the


Ti get the blue viking helmet open and close the red viking helmet message 4 times


Now go to page 6 and click the 'FEE' that I've circled below  


to get


Now go to page 9
and click on the place where the shadow of the 2 penguins meet 
to get the Spikette



Now go to page 11
and click on the 'R' in the word 'CLEARANCE'.
I have circled the 'R' below
When u click it u get the Fruit Headress


Well these were this Clothing Catalog's awesome Cheats
I cant wait for the next catalog
PS: The boxes for this years St. Patrick's day party have arrived !

- Alto Bhai , Club Penguin Congress ™ Head - 

3 comments:

  1. wow thanks i luv ur site

    ReplyDelete
  2. update plz. I wanna see this month's. K? Thx if you can. BTW, I love ur site. Real cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you put the penguin styles on a website?

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting