April Fools Party!

Hey people, my good friend Tommy Jess (Jess) suggested i have an April Fools party so, I'm having an April Fools party at my igloo on Thursday, the invite is above. If you can't read the invite it says;
April Fools Party
When?: 1st April!
Where?: Sherbet, my igloo on map!
Time?: 10am (CPST)
FANCY DRESS!!
SeE you ThErE!

If your wondering what I mean by fancy dress you have to be wearing something out of the ordinary like for example a moose head with an alien body, a lasso, a cape and a pair of flippers (its a pretty rubbish example, I hope you can do better!).
Comment if you can come!
Ciao!

~ Purple Polo

1 comment:

  1. Yeaa I Can Come Its Gonna Be Awsomee!!

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting