Funny Caption Author Contest

I came up with this funny idea today bout black puffles invadin CP XD
So I decided to have an author contest for a caption for the yellow puffle which has come face to face with the the invadin black puffle army.

What did the yellow puffle say when it saw the black puffle army ?


Here r the rules :

1. U have to give us ur caption or captions through a comment
2. U can give as many captions as u wish.
3. U must have a blogger account
4. U must have fun
5. Present authors can participate for fun but their captions will not be counted
6. Ordinary Viewers may also give their caption but they too will not be counted

The funniest comment will win the contest. The contest Prize is THE CHANCE TO BECOME AN AUTHOR ON Club Penguin Congress ™ ! We will pic the funniest captions and we will have a pole to choose the best one. Contest ends on 15th March at 6am PST. All captions given after the given time will not be counted. GOOD LUCK !!!

- Alto Bhai , Club Penguin Congress ™ Head -

32 comments:

  1. "Black, Black, Black, Black, Black and More Black...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh,no! Alto Bhai was right! The black puffles are attacking CP!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, don't kill me or I will call Billy Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All right black puffles, lets tip the iceberg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And up... and down... to the left... to the right.. now move around and ta-daaam!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm... uhhhh... (does puppy eyes) dont kill me! pwetty pwease

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, let's melt the iceberg, take the treasure and go back to our igloo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no! the apocalypse comes!!!!!Pls don't kill meeee! I will call Alto Bhai to save me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Was just a joke! You don't need to be angry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can swear that they were withe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh...........is there a racial difference between us...........i dunno...............

    ReplyDelete
  12. has the ice berg been painted black with puffles...........................

    ReplyDelete
  13. alto to the rescue...........

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah! i will contact the mod and also alto(ofcorse)

    ReplyDelete
  15. so many heroes around but alto can beat u down................ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  16. i don't care to be frightened coz kook is around

    ReplyDelete
  17. One,two,three,four, wow whoever owns these puffles is rich!

    ReplyDelete
  18. (yellow puffle thinking) I wonder if they could all fit in the aqua grabber

    ReplyDelete
  19. At least they can't camouflage in snow!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look at me ...I am scared!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. On your marks! Get set! Go! Run!Run!Run!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Look there! A withe puffle!
    (the yellow puffle run away)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! I never dream that I will go to the Black Sea!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't understand! I am not emo but I see black in front of my eyes! Strange!

    ReplyDelete
  25. cmon the iceberg is almost tipped

    ReplyDelete
  26. Why they all stare at me? Do I have something on my face?

    ReplyDelete
  27. So ummm..... Wanna go...you know....Tip the Ice berg.....

    ReplyDelete
  28. ahhhhhhhhhhh dont kill me guys im ur freinds.right?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Are you serious! You guys are mean! I want to Play Aqua Grabber Too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey, guys! Um, hey! Look a bird! Oh no! They are still staring at me!

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting