TingTong09's new head of Club Penguin Congress ™ Head

Well finally I've decided who's my site's new head. I had first thought of a contest at first. But I had a pretty good idea of the ppl who would enter the contest and I knew very well no one would be as good at the job than TingTong09 or Me12101. But since I knew that Me was too busy for the job so I decided to make Ting the new Head. I also wanted to make one of my authors the new head at first but I couldn't think of anyone who could handle the job. I'm sorry if I've disappointed some ppl with this post or with my decision to quit CP. Sorry guyz !!!
Well I also decided to give a brief history of Club Penguin Congress ™. 
This site was started in the first week of August. At that time I was the only worker but soon I added my friend Tazmania123 to the site. Soon afterwards I met my friends NepoleonIII, Vapnoar777, Kcaj497  and Kookle910. I added them all other than NepoleonIII as authors on my site. Soon afterwards I met my best friend Saikrish and several other friends =] . Then in December I added Me12101 as an author on the site after he won a contest. January and Feburary were some of the funest months of my life as I met many new friends and added my friends Saikrish, Bart1879 and Millywily to Club Penguin Congress ™. But then I started playing a game called Pandanda  . I found the game as much more fun than CP. Then when some of my friends started to quit CP and so I decided to do so as well. Today I decided to say good bye to Club Penguin Congress ™ and gave the site to TingTong09. He is the new head of the site and any decisions he makes r NONE OF MY CONCERN. But I will still stay on the site for 1 more week to ensure that my author contest ends smoothly. Plus I'll also be on CP from time to time but only for parties. But I'll mostly be on my twitter, chat and Pandanda. Plus I havent quit blogging. I have a new site about Pandanda. Its www.pandandacheats.org
Be sure to visit it if u need help with Pandanda. Plus I'll also have a going away party =]
So I guess its time to say GOOD BYE. Well GOOD BYE ! Club Penguin Congress ™ I'll miss u. I'll post my going away party details later. Have fun with ur new head TingTong09.

- Alto Bhai, Club Penguin Congress ™ Founder -

3 comments:

  1. CP SECRET AGENT WOULD LIKE A NEW BASE THERE IS NOTHING TO DO WE WOULD LIKE A BETTER SPY PHONE AN ALL (IDEAS): BUTTONS YOU CAN PREES ON DESK AN ADITIONAL ROOM FOR AGENTS TO HANG OUT LIKE THE EPF ROOM AND AGENTS GET A UNIFORM AND THE SPY PHONE CAN TELEPORT AND TELL AGENTS IF SOME1 IS IN TROUBLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt Millywily was worthy of head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. :( We'll miss you Alto!
    2. :D You spelled my name right :P

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting