GOODBYE ALTO

Alto ,you have played a important role in my blogging life by helping me many times,i remember the first time we met each other in agent lc's chat ,we talked a lot and soon become best friends,you are a friends whom i couldnt forget,you are know by family,friends and everyone,you have been my best friend who encouraged me during hard times and gave me confidence,i am very sad because you have quit your blog and cp,but you wont vanish from us,we will someday when we grow,our friendship wont stop here and we will be best friends forever,i have started a pandanda blog just because you like pandanda,if you grow just see this to know how i like you and please remember me just as i remember you and my cp friends till my end of my life.
-your best friend-Saikrish

2 comments:

  1. couldnt forget u and i have a very sad feeling that u have quit,but i will surely meet u in real life, i will travel for u

    ReplyDelete
  2. =] Thnx for the post Sai

    - Alto Bhai, Soon to be no longer Club Penguin Congress ™ Head -

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting