St. Patrick's day party's awesome cheats

Woot ! The St. Patrick's day party is finally here =D
Here r it's cheats
The Shamrock Hat is located at the coffee shop
Hmm ... CP's been bringin back a lot of rare items these days


Anyway this is wat the hat looks like


Plus there is a member's only room in the forest
called the Leprechauns House


I snuck in ;-)
Inside the House u'll find an Accordion


This is wat it looks like


Plus the Stage is under construction again for the Penguin Awards


Here's the inside



Plus I decided to change my look for the party
When the party is over I'll go back to my old look


These were the St. Patrick's Day Party's awesome cheats
I cant wait for the next party =]

- Alto Bhai , Club Penguin Congress ™ Head -

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for this buddy! see you around cp

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is also a new free pin on the ski hill!
    Thanks! See ya around Club Penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone help me please. When I go on I can't see the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude thanks oh and howd u sneak in ur a non member

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks but how did you sneak in? Are you not a member? or were you just joking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Anonymous 4 and 5

    I have my ways of Sneaking in but I'm surely not a member.

    - Alto Bhai , Club Penguin Congress ™ Head -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can u get the green top hat tho?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anonymous 6

    I got it in last year's St. Patrick's day party. Sorry it didnt come out this year.

    - Alto Bhai , Club Penguin Congress ™ Head -

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting