Help With My Sites!!!




Hola all you senors and senoritas!!!!!!!!!LOL!Well I am totally stressing out and I need your help!!!!!!I will be joining another blog very soon and that will make it even stresseier!!!!!!(Yes stresseier is a word because I just made it up.)Well the one I'm joining is the top picture.Well I need you to post a comment and tell me which one I should quit, and the other three that I should stay on.Well here are your choices:
  • Jester Cena CP Cheats Site
  • CP Congress
  • Club Penguin Rockers Club
  • Hippomania (Kook's Fuzzy Hippo 2)

Well please comment and tell me which 3 I should stay on and which 1 I should quit.**Kook**

7 comments:

  1. hey, hippomania, well coz .... IDK

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm i say quit jester cenas becoz u already had those first three

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm yea quit jester cena,he is the last

    ReplyDelete
  4. i say quit jesters

    ReplyDelete
  5. my opininion is just avoid the unpopular jesters blog,have the three best blogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree to these comments,jsters blog looks bad and u need not join to spoil ur name

    ReplyDelete
  7. QUIT JETSERS

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting