Ok, Things sorted out and About Me!



Ok, lets get things sorted out. We currently have 7 authors and for me, i think that is a bit much to handle. I have an application from someone whom I have emailed but hasn't replyed. So that will hopefully be 1/2. Then I need another so I think Alto is still holding his Author contest (yet to be confirmed) , whoever wins that shall be the new author as well as the other application. (Name withheld until confirmed) So thats that. Now to all the Authors already on here, Im sorry but you have been an author on here already so Im afraid i am going to have to remove you. I am very sorry at this and I hope you now don't hate me. (Millywilly, i need to speak to you, please email on tingtong09@gmail.com ASAP)
If anyone is good at making headers please email me at tingtong09@gmail.com.
Also, I LOVE comments. I always love coming on to my dashboard and seeing that a comment has to be moderated so please comment comment comment! Ill tell you what, Once one person logged into the same account (Any name that is unique to you that other people cannot use, for eg, dont use the Name/URL option because anyone can put your name in it) reaches 200 comments they can be an author here for 2 weeks! LOL :p
And now about moi:
My cp name is Ting Tong09
Pandanda: TingTong09
Planet Cazmo: Ting Tong
I am 11 years old and like in the UK. My penguin is a member and is quite rare ageing 780 days (probably more by the time you see this) I also have another member, Slar6, non-member, saf34 and more non-members but I dont use them. I have met RH about 20 times lol and Cadence once. Still looking for G, The PB and AA. I love CP and Pandanda and play CP daily. Finally, If you see me waddling around CP, unless I know you, I wont add you because it isnt fair on people who want to be my buddy but others have got there first and my list is full. Thank you!

~Ting

1 comment:

  1. I've emailed you back now Ting I'm soo soo happy. And about the header, I might be able to make one! I've never done one before but it looks quite easy, but things aren't always as easy as they look but I'll still have a go!

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting