Author Contest Finalists !!! and Alto Decides to QUIT !!!

Well the Author contest is almost over. I have selected the best Captions. Here they r :-

1. ummm... uhhhh... (does puppy eyes) dont kill me! pwetty pwease ( From Pumadude48 )

2. One,two,three,four, wow whoever owns these puffles is rich! ( From River Racer )

3. (yellow puffle thinking) I wonder if they could all fit in the aqua grabber ( Again from Pumadude48 )

4. Why they all stare at me? Do I have something on my face? ( From Shmecherul )

5. So ummm..... Wanna go...you know....Tip the Ice berg..... ( From Tootie )

Well these R the finalists. Now I will have a pole on the right side bar to let u guys chose the winner.
Plus guyz Alto has sad news =[
He's quittin :'( 
You guyz r probably wondering wat will happen to the site. Well wat'll happen is that I will give my penguin and the site do someone who I find worthy. I wont probably quit for 2 weeks. After my author contest has ended I would have a special contest. It'll be bout u guyz sending me an email etc. I wont reveal details YET but I will reveal them as soon as the Author contest ends. THEN THE ADMIN / HEAD OF Club Penguin Congress ™ Contest will begin. I will probably stop posting on the site from then onwards and probably wont come online on CP much . BUT  I WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY PANDANDA AND WILL CONTINUE TO WORK ON MY PANDANDA CHEAT SITE. PLUS I'LL ALSO HAVE A GOING AWAY PARTY. :'( Well cya. REMEMBER ALTO WONT COMPLETELY QUIT CPCONGRESS UNTILL 2 WEEKS LATER !

- Alto Bhai , Club Penguin Congress ™ Head -

11 comments:

  1. i would be happy if u dont quit cp and blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. my site ahs evrything devoted to u,it will show messages of evrything about u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry dude I've made my decision and I'll stick to it

    - Alto Bhai, Club Penguin Congress ™ Head -

    ReplyDelete
  4. why quit? you're an awesome club penguin blogger and I always ome here daily. Are you really SURE you want to quit CP and CPCongress?? I'd definitly come to your...f-f-farw-well party if it's not on a Sunday.
    (Today was acceptional since my cousins are here and I didn't have to go to my church)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg ~ comment o2

    I saw your profile AltoBhai, and you're birthday is exactly the same with Jennzie!! (My cousin)

    How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alto quit cuz CP is doin everythin for members and hardly anythin for the nons. Plus oits too slow and overcrowded. BTW its cool that ur cuz has her b-day on my b-day

    - Alto Bhai, Club Penguin Congress ™ Head -

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say #4 is the best... cya alto, u were a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. please. i wish for a member penguin. i never have had a member :(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHY ARE YOU QUITTING DUDE?!?! DO NOT QUIT DUDE! YOU'RE LIKE MY BEST BUD! What will we do without your Pakistan Jeprody? Dude, please don't quit, what will I do, just get all your hits for you? :P And hey, you said you were joining the 'No Quitting Club' with me! I mean... pretty soon I'll be the only one left outta the buddies, you, me, Me12101, pieman501 and kcaj! I'll be so alone! First pie, the Me12101 (in September but he announced it a while ago), now you! I'm gonna glue you to the computer so you'll stick to blogging! I remember Limey introduced me to you. I thought you had a really cool outfit, too. You have like four times my hits dude, and you could have so much more! Please don't quit man!
    ~ Nepoleon III
    The Chatty Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Nepoleon

    Hey Nep just wanted to say that I'm sorry for quitting CP but its just too hard to continue with it. BTW Nep I dont really care bout the hits so I dont care bout my hits on this site. So sorry but I'm quittin CP. But I play a new game called Pandanda now. LIME and I made a site bout it called www.pandandacheats.org Plus I still havnt quit chatting and twitter :)
    PS : U make AWESOME brownies and sandwitches ;-)

    - Alto Bhai, Soon to be no longer Club Penguin Congress ™ Head -

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting