HI ting and others

Ting: I would love to be ur friend! :P And yes, I will take good care of this site, you know, put a plaster on the sore bits, things like that. lol :P (I like doing sticky out tongues :P)

ting i have herd about u a little and congrats on becomin the head of cp congress ,plz take good care of this site and i am sad about alto quittin and i have a site too ,its name is cp rockers club http://bgej-sai-cpcheats.blogspot.com/ i have been altos best friend and i would like to be ur friend too,guys comment on my post and i am having my 10,000 hits party,ppl come to my pary
-saikrish(who likes to be everyones friend) and all the bst ting and make this site good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting