Tons of Stuff!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!Well if I haven't told you the party is actually a triple party!!!!!!!!!And you are wondering why!!!!!Well I just found out that there was a double party so i looked at the invite and it was on my real life b-day!!!!!!!!!Well If you can read the invite here it is:

Saikrish and Bgej Now Have
5,000 Hits!!
And It's Kookle's Real Life Birthday!
And Club Penguin Congress TM
Now Have 10,000 Hits!
So We Are Havin' a Party Altogether Ur Invited!

Details:
Date:14th Feb. 09'
Time:8:30 am PST
Server:Fjord
Room:Town

Wear Pink and Red to Show Valentine Day Colors and for My Birthday!

Well I hope you can make it!!!!!!Oh yea I for got....This is very important so listen up!
_______________________________________________________________
Ok For the party I am only adding 5 friends to my buddy list!!!!!!!!!And those five that add me first will be a featured penguin on Club Penguin Congress, the most top five visited Club Penguin Cheat Site in the World!!!!!!!!!Also you lucky five winners might even get to make a post on CP Congress!!!!!!!There will be a contest for those 5 people who are my friend and you will pas levels......I will give you series of questions So I will do a new question every 2 days......(The questions will be about why you should make a post on Club Penguin Congress and what making post are about......Well only 6 3/4 days away!!!!!!**Kook**

6 comments:

  1. Happy B-day Kook !!! May u have many more !!! Let me guess, ur turnin 12 right? Well at least that wat I think. Dude r u gona bring a date to ur b-day / Valentine party ;-) Hmm maybe I'll bring a date but thats still a MAYBE. Anyway once again happy birthday !!!

    - Alto Bhai , CLub Penguin Congress ™ Head -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alto....I might bring a date but just to let you know I do have a girlfriend...Well Valentine party is less than 2 days away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is your club penguin username look out for

    popcorn26675

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there!!! =]! Or at least I'll try *pretty early for me*

    -Sparkforever =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also you have a really really good site Alto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. arg! alto! u planned a party when i am at skewl! arrrrgggg

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting