My New Look Contest!


#1: The Red Look

#2:The Blue and Green Look(Seen and wore before on Kookle910 before)
#3:The Black and Red Look

Hey all you pengi!!!!!!!!!(pen-guy)Well I don't know what to wear so I am letting you decide!!!!Well look over my looks!!!!!!!!The #1 look is The Red Look!!!!!!!I just picked this out from no where so.....theres that one!!!!!!#2 look is a Blue and Green Look!!!!!!As some of you have seen or noticed, I have worn this look before and i really liked it!!!!!!!And last but not least #3 look is a casual Red and Black look that is cool for anything!!!!Well If you want just send me an e-mail at smartman25@mail.com or just post a comment!!!!!!!Well thanks for your support!



2 comments:

  1. Yo In my opionion i like... hmmmm... well... I kinda like... hmmmmm... uhhhhhh... the red one... try and meet me in an xat soon... i can help u look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow awesome well #1 has to much red so its beetween number #2 and #3 ill make my mind up and tell u on xat k cya around on cp

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting