My New Sign Off!!!!!!

Hey all you fuzzy penguins!!!!!Sorry I have been thinking too much about Kook's Fuzzy Hippo 2 and its getting to my head!!!!!!Well I am having a new sign off instead of doing the whole **Kook** thingie!!!!!!!Well It will be on every post and I have one for Kook's Fuzzy Hippo 2!!!!Well I hope you like it!And also you can send me pictures that are funny, crazy, and any other stuff about Club Penguin!!!!!But it can not be bad or I will NOT post it on CP Congress!So just send it and type in your Club Penguin name and it will be on the way!And here is my e-mail: smartman25@mail.com C'ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting