The Stupid Retarded Penguin Along with a Fight!


Hey all you retarded penguins!!!!!!!!Oh sorry I didn't mean to call you that!!!!I was just thinking about the stupid penguin who screwed me up!!!!!!!Well Me and Outtacntrll got in a fight and he got all mean and is just stupid!!!!!!!I hate him!!!!!!!!!Well this is his blog picture and I fixed it for him!!!!!!!!How do you like it?And the best part is the title.....The Institute for Retarded Penguins!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!Well he can go be mean somewhere else cause he just didn't want me to help him!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wha?
    WHAT DID HE DO?
    PLS POST
    AND TELL ME THE ANSWER
    IF U CAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kookle wat in the world did that guy do to u ! I'll set him straight !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...
    Kook? What's wrong?
    Smile, :-)
    ~Milly

    ReplyDelete
  4. ˙˙˙pɹıǝʍ sʇɐɥʇ ɐoɥʍ

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting