The 6 Featured Penguins

Hey!!!!It's me again!!!!!!!Well I put on the invite that I would add 5 buddies but turned out to be 6 and (I think it was on a post that i told you) so anyway all those people that added me are featured penguins!!!!!!I will start to do featured penguins every party!!!!!!Well next week these featured penguins will have a chance to send me a post and I will hand type it post it......Well you have to go through a series of questions and win that post to the owner which is me.Well good luck!And these penguins... the post contest will start week on Wednesday, February 18 2009.Good Luck!





Thanks!!!!!!!**Kook**

1 comment:

  1. hey man thnx for putting me there! u rock! ~Dufflbagboy

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting