Puffle Search and Find Contest!!!!!!!!



Ho Lo La!!!!!!!!For probably till the puffle party ends I'm all about it!!!!!!Well here's a contest that's sure to win something for you!!!!!!!!!!!Well like my other contest it is a 1 post contest and the person will send me their post on an e-mail, remember you CANNOT send me anything about gross stuff or anything hurtful to other penguins or people. I would love you to focus on Club Penguin for now. Also there will be no advertising in that post at all, if there is then I will delete any part that I just described like advertising, gross, or hurtful to anyone (penguins too).Ok lets start!!!


Puffle search and find!


How many puffles are their in the home page? What color puffles are there?(Hint: I just took a picture to show you some of them but i didn't do anything to the picture.Some of them are missing.)Thanks!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting