A New Tool to Help!!

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gosh!!!!!I hate to keep saying that when I post!!!!!!!!!!!!Well lets try again!!!!!!!

H3ll0..........LOL jk jk well I just put up some stuff so that you don't have to search for those posts with the pin on it.Also so you don't have to search for the free items Club penguin is giving away!!!!!!Well The Pin Tracker is under the My Chat Box picture on the left sidebar.And the Free Item Tracker is located under the Club Penguin clock on the right sidebar!!!!!!Well I hope this helps you guys who don't want to go through these series of post just to find what you want.........Thanks to Alto for letting me do this!!!!!!!**Kook**(Sorry I don't have my sign off.....I'm on a different computer!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting