Card Code contest

Hey penguins I am going to have my first ever contest that has a card code as a reward... The code will unlock you 4 club penguin cards, 1 power, and the others will be just normal cards, but with different designs. Well enought of that heres how the contest works:This will be a picture contest... I want a picture that has a lot to do with club penguin. I do not care what is in the picture as long as there is nothing bad, it is related to club penguin, and it looks cool. You have until Thursday. If there are 2 or 3 very good ones I will post them on my site and have a poll ask which is the koolest. Btw since no one was nice enough to give me a code then no one has any advantages. Please email your picture to me at kcaj497@gmail.comThe contest has officaly began!!!!

~Kcaj497

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting