Header info and Author Contest Round 2

Update: The author contest round 1 has ended. Kookle910 and Emie10000 are through. Round 2 out now.
Just a quick question:
Do any of you have fsx? If you do, please email me at tingtong09@gmail.com and say so...

Update: The first header dosent fit into the space at the top and the second one is too big. So... Kookle910 and Emie10000 please make a header for your author contest round two. The public will then vote on which one they like best and that person will have to do one more thing to prove they are a good author.

Thanks!

~Ting

5 comments:

  1. I like the first banner the best though i do like the second one aswell but I'm going for #1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made the second one a while bak! lol i like the first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I would like to be a writer for your site. My penguins name is emie10000 and she is 561 days old. I have experience in writing for other site. I recently turned 13 on the 1st. I can post everyday unless I am on vacation. Emie10000 is a member penguin that is a ninja, secret agent, and has access to the command room. I know I will be a great addition to your wonderful site. If you have any questions at all, please contact me at my email clubpenguincheats00@yahoo.com.
    -emie

    ReplyDelete
  4. how big does it have to be

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting