Happy Summer Holiday!

Hey guys! This is just a random post I decided to post saying happy summer holiday. This post has absolutely nothing related to club penguin in it!! WOW! So, my school finally broke up for the summer holiday and we go back on the 2nd of September. That's 42 days of rest and relaxation! WOO! I'm going to see the new Harry Potter film tomorrow at the cinema with my mum and bro and one of my friends is goin with her friend at the same time so that'll be awesome! Sadly I'm not going ANYWHERE at all that isn't around where I live =(. I hope you guys all have a great holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D xD =P =)


~ Purple



HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!


P.S. My membership's ran out after 6 months! =(. So I wont be able to post things about only member thingys but I'll still be able to post cheats for catalogues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting