Penguin Times Issue #198 & Reviewed By You!

The new issue of CP Times is finally out! The top story today is the Penguin Tales writing competition. Read about that below!
There's only one week left to submit your stories for the Penguin Tales contest! The winning book will be in the Book Room above The Coffee Shop on September 14 and the winners will be announced four days before that, on the 10th. And you know the rest of the info 'cause I told you last week!The votes for the new colour are being counted and the new colour (Maaarrroooonn!!!!!!!) will be available to buy for 20 coins in the August '09 Penguin Style on the 7th!
Gary has said that the glass in the underground pool needs replacing again or else it will crack like last time. To be honest I want it to crack! I missed the Water Party!! But Gary did say "Maybe we'll even throw a party while we fix it." So lets hope we do! Check the paper next week for more details!
The secret (not exactly a secret =\) in this weeks paper is that every item will eventually make a comeback at some point (except pins and anniversary hats). I guess everythin will come back at some pont because haven't we already had this secret?! I think it's time for some proper secrets!!
Today Happy77 posted on the Cp blog :

Hello Penguins!There were tons of great comments about your favorite Music Jam places. Linda4778 said:
I dont really know. All of them are amazing!!i think it might be the live music in the lighthouse because you can hear your own music. for example you play the drums and you hear the sound of drums playing. CP ROCKS!!
We think that one's cool because we heard a lot of you say that. So...since so many of you wrote about it, the team's been working to make the Lighthouse stage a place where you'll always be able to hear some of the instruments you play! Thanks Linda4778!
I was looking for today's Reviewed by You question and noticed the article in the Club Penguin Times that talks about Gary the Gadget Guy. He says he wants to change the windows in the Underground---I wonder how he plans to do that? It sounds like he's working on something that will require your help very soon (I'll have an update next week)!! In the meantime, it got me thinking about his inventions. So we want to know: What's your favorite Gary invention - and why?
Reviewed by You comments shouldn't be more than about 75 words.
Until then... Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
Heheheheheh I'm happy 'cause Cp actually posted my comment that I wrote for that post!! Here's what I said in the comment:


Purple Polo said

My favourite invention of Gary's is the Cheese 3000 from the comic "Gary Needs A Holiday"! It's my favourite because it looks like cheese, but tastes like cheese and INK! Mmmm.... cheese 300...... Gary rocks more than spotty socks! So does CP!!! Waddle on!!
July 30, 2009 8:53 PM
Heheheeeeeeeee!! They posted it!!!!! WOO!

Okay, that's all from me! Byee.

~Purple xxxxxxxxxx heheeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting