8th August

Instead of getting comments saying i should stay (1) i got comments
saying the site is boring, u suck, quit now. So on the 8th of august:
-The site will turn 1 year old
-I will be handing the site over to alto 4 the day to celebrate 1 year
old
-Alto will hand the site over to Purple Polo who has helped me and
been a brilliant author over the time I have been here. (This is if
its ok with alto + purple)

So no thank you for the rude comnents and if you dont like me then bye
bye and if u do, i hope i can still be your friend.

Yours sincerely and maybe 4 the last time,

Ting

P.S. i currently have 1 comment staying i shud say, if i DO get 10 by
the 8th, i'll stay. Althogh judging by the recent comments i have
received, i think thats unlikely.


This e-mail was sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Wait so it’s over or you’re just quitting and getting a new owner, I’m confused.lol. If you’re quitting I think you’re giving to purple right because I still want to be an author

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ting, I'm honoured that you'd give the site to me but I still don't think you should quit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JessicaShevourn7/23/09, 9:45 AM

    OMGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    Melissa Im Sooo Happy For You!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting