Music Jam '09!!!!

Guys it's finally here!!!! The party we've all been waiting for!! THE MUSIC JAM!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! There's free headphones which you can get from the cove but right now when i try and get one it says this item is not available or something like that. =(. But it's only like 6:30am so I'm gonna check back later and see if it works.
There's a new pin out today and it's the umberella that we all decided on! You can find it in the Boiler Room!
Anyway back to the Music Jam! There's loads of awesome stuff my favourite things are: the batlle of the bands at the snow forts:

The Coffee Shop:


The Lighthouse:

Well right now I can't go into the backstage or to the roof of the Night club because every single item I click on it comes up with a message saying it's unavailable! I can't even get the new pin or anything for the new better igloos catalogue! So, I'll update this post later with pics of the backstage! And the chocolate fountain!!!! And after school I might post the cheats for the new Better Igloos catalogue. I'm so glad Schools nearly over! Just Monday and Tuesday and then 6 weeks offf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now!

~ Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting