Im a ninja!!! Finally!


wow, ok yeah i know what you're thinkin, he only becoming a ninja now?? Yes i no but i finally did it!! It was rly weird cos the first 8 times i challenged him, i didnt even get 1 card then suddenly on the 9th go, he won one card then i won three and won the game! heres a proof pic:
YAY! Have you noticed that apart from when you are in the card jitsu games, you barel ever see senseis eyes? When you earned a new belt, he speaks to you about a grasshopper or something and HE DOSENT HAVE EYES! lol well cya 4 now!
~Ting (NINJA!)

P.S. None of the contendors have posted their header entry to tingtong09@gmail.com yet...
P.P.S. I dont know what size it has to be... Ask alto! :P
P.P.P.S. My friend squashed the Y key on my keyboard today so if you see a word with the letter y missing, its not my fault, im trying to press Y hard enough so it writes down the letter. Sorry XD

1 comment:

  1. congrartz onb becoming a ninjjja ting. i becameaa a ninja a while ahgo and it only took me three maches to beat him. wierd huh?

    ~Purplewqwa

    p.s. my dogs leaninggggg on my kweboard so its prretty har to type righ now

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting