New Servers!!

Heyaa guys! CP have added more servers!! I noticed because my main server is marshmallow and it used to be on the 3rd page at the bottom on the left. But it wasn't!! I think CP has added 8 new servers because before on the last page there was only 3 servers and now there are 11 so there are an extra eight on the last page. So the new servers are:
Dry Ice - Safe chat server
Glacial - Safe chat server

Patagonia - Safe chat server
Sasquatch
Snow Covered - Safe chat server

So I've only found 5 new servers so I'm not sure why 8 servers we already had have moved down to the last page. If theres only 5 new servers only five should have moved.

If you spot anymore new servers tell me.

~ Purple

P.S.
Cp have also added new servers to the other languages.

1 comment:

  1. i noticed that 2 when i was at the library yesterday, i didnt know if cp added new servers or i just totally missed that there were more servers before

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting