New Colour Vote & Penguin Tales

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted about this earlier, on Thursday I went to my friends house and on Friday and Saturday I was at my Grandma's so I couldn't post. I was hoping some one else would post instead but it looks like no ones bothered. How nice. So anyways, on Friday the voting booth arrived at the forest and everyone's voting for their favourite colour is it;In other news, the annual Penguin Tales writing contest has started and it ends August 5! The topics you have to write your story's on are The Hiking Vikings, Wacky Wildlife in the Wilderness, My Ultimate Igloo Dance Party and The Day We Turned Blue and Skunk the Iceberg! 4 Stories will be added to the book room and each weiner will have 10101 coins added to their account and a special post card, how exciting! lol. Stories will can be submitted in English, Portuguese, French and Spanish and cone story from each language will be selected!

The stories have to have something to do with cp (obviously!) and they will be judged by their creativity, spelling and grammar (so get your pearants or older brothers or sisters to check it for you or something). I think I might submit a story, I just don't know which toepick I'm gonna do it on.

In other news, the Music Jam ends July 26th. Which is pretty weird 'cause I'm on cp right now and it's the 27th and the Music Jam is still here. But it is 12:30am so.. yeah. I dunno. And in other news (again) don't you think that 101 Days Of Fun just isn't that fun?! I mean come one, today's thing to do is: Play the secret hidden game on a computer in mission #3. Blah blah blah. I think everyone has probably played that game and tbh it's pretty boring! All the things on the 101 Days Of Fun list thingy are things you can already do! Don't you think they should have some better stuff. I have no ideas on what stuff that is, but they're game maker people thingies (yes, that is the technical term) they should have ideas!!! Okay, so I've been waffling on today. So I guess I'll get going now. Bye

~ Purple


p.s I was wondering If you guys actually paid attention to what we authors have typed up for you so, in this post i have made 5 stupid mistakes. If you can find them all I'll give you some sort of prize (don't know what it is yet I just know that it wont be a membership or a coin code, so don't get your hopes up).

2 comments:

  1. sorry i couldnt post im at my grandmas too! i told everyone id be gone. See my grandma has dial-up so it takes forevor. it took me 45 minutes to get to this page, im sorry i couldnt post :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright Emie, I know your at your Grandmas but I was hoping one of the other two authors would post.

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting