Stuff!!!!!

Hey yall peng's!!!!!!!!!I can't believe I am going to say it but.....TO BE CONTINUED....Lol jk jk!!!Ok anyway but my school is seriously getting in my computer time...I am very sad...But anyway Turkey Day is Finally here!!!!!!Also i won a turkey at my school, Thanks to King Soopers...they donated over 55 turkeys!!!!!!!Ya I know how all of you are thinking how did he win a turkey outta 365 kids!!!!!Well it wasn't easy.I had to run a mile and if i dd and did extra laps then My name would be entered to win a turkey and it happened!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!I will try to post more!!!Kookle910 out!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting