Ninjas O_o and new Map

Check it out. A new Map :D


And now for the really strange part
There's construction at the Dojo
I think ninjas r comin
.

Plus the miner helmet is back as free item


:D already have it


Plus if u go up the stairs u'll reach the top of the mountain
:O


And there's a penguin workin there


Check out his player card


:O scary. I think he's a ninja becuz he's grey. In fact I think he's the teacher of the ninjas. O_o
I wana be a ninja
r ninjas really comin back
Who knows
Well other than Billy Bob and the rest of the CP team of coarse 
LOL !
I cant wait for the ninjas
I hope we can become one

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bhai! It's Milly!
    I thought it was the ninja indisquise until at the dojo, if you look closely there is a ninja bouncing through there, and the penguin is grey!
    Could that mean that it's old? So much stuff in one setting!

    Millywily~

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting