Mis-Understooding


Sorry Patriod fellows!!!!!!(and lads)!!!!!!!!!1It seems that we had an mis-understanding.That post I put of the person who put it on a comment to be on this blog was mis-understood.I will not say the name still but here is the info again.


Question : WHEN WAS ALTO BHAI (THE PENGUIN) MADE/CREATED ?
U HAVE TO TELL ME THE DATE NOT THE DAY
SOME HINTS
1. I M OLDER THAN THE YEAR 2008 SO ALTO BHAI WAS MADE BEFORE THIS YEAR STARTED
2. THAT DAY WAS AN IMPORTANT ONE
EMAIL UR ANSWERS TO ME AT cpcongress@gmail.com TO TELL ME UR ANSWERS
I WILL NOT ACCEPT AN ANSWER THROUGH A COMMENT AND THAT PERSON WILL BE


Goodluck.And don't forget my party!!!!!!!!!!!Kookle910 out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting