My party!!!!!!!!!!


Hey!!!!!I will be having my party to day!!!!!Please try to make it!!!!!!!Here is the info!!!!


Server : Fjord
Place : Dojo Roof
Date and Day : Sunday the 16th of November
Time : 10 am PST


Thanks Alto for granting me admin privlages!!!!!!!!!!!You are the best!!!!!!I pray you be there!!!!Well maybe you can be on a Youtube Vid???????I will take some pictures!And i will only add two people!!!!!!!!!!!So if the first two requests I get from who ever, I will say yes!!!!!!Also those penguins will get to be a penguin of the week!!!!!!!!Hope to see you there!Kookle910 out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting