New Glitch!!

Hey penguins, I have yet another glitch!!! In this glitch you can walk on the pizzatron3000 enterance (not very high thought). Heres now:
  1. Go in any server you like. (Can but doesn't need to a be a non-chat.)
  2. Go inside of the Pizza Parlor.
  3. Walk over to about the end of the stand. (The left side.)
  4. Now click on the KITCHEN sign above the enterance.
  5. If done right you should be on the kenterance in mid-air, and the "would you like to play the pizzatron300" message will not come up.
  6. (This part is optinal.) Now click on part of the enterance and you will go down. Ya its kinda wierd.

Anyway on my blog there is a rare penguin contest. The penguin is more then 600 days old and will be a ninja by the time he is given away. Before the contest starts I will need 25 followers or 100000 hits. Click here to go to my site. More details soon!

~Kcaj497

1 comment:

  1. Love the banner! So cool! I will add the fan widget to your site soon when I am done contructing my site.

    ;)~Winks
    Millywily~

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting