My Main Computer is Fixed!!

Hi penguins, my main computer is fixed!! (If I did't tell you, my computer had a virus downloaded into it and I couldn't use it.) Now I can post more (even though I barrly ever post lol). I will try to post more often. Anyway I am finding more glitches and cheats every day, and I will share them with you. I am very sorry that I haven't been posting lately, and I promise I will. I want to be just like Kookle (an Admin), but I will have to earn it. Plz remind me to share my glitches and cheats with you. I have many to share, and I will start sharing some very soon.

~Kcaj497

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting