Lots of Stuff!

Hey everyone!!!!!A tragic thing has just happened!!!!!!Your all wondering what it is!!!!!!!Well I am on a different computer so here is the story!Also I will sart putting in vocabulary if you don't know words!
_________________________________________________
First of all my computer has not been letting me into Blogger.It keeps saying Internet Explorer Cannot Find the Webpage!!!!!I hate that other computer, it is so janky!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't tell him I said that!!Any way I will probably only post from Wednesday 5:00-Saturday 3:00.Please pray for my computer to get better!!!!I will also be probably getting admin privlages so I can add in this thing where you can send me(Kookle910) and him(Alto Bhai) an e-mail!And last but not least I will hope fully get something where you can donate to this site!Thanks! Kookle910 out!
_________________________________________________
Vocabulary*
Janky- A stupid someone or something.
Donate-To give someone something.
E-mail-A message sent through Internet Explorer to another person/penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting