Contest winners announced :D Congrats

Okay I chose the answers by havin a draw. I put the names of the 3 guys who got it right into this cup :]


I shook the cup real good :) for like a min or 2


Here r the chits in the cup ;)


Here we go the first name is 


well of course u cant read cuz its laterally inverted 
the name is Tazmania123 ( lucky u ) 
Then came the turn of the second name and its


ya its laterally inverted too. Well the name is Me12121 ( lucky u too )
The contest is now over and these r the winners. Guys pls email me ur email addresses 
so that I can send u authorship acceptance mails


Well see u soon 
Loosers better luck next time
~ Alto Bhai - CP Congress Head ~

1 comment:

  1. First of all..

    My name isnt me12121
    My name is me12101

    12121 & 12101 Are different lol

    Anyway

    My email is limecheats@gmail.com ;-)

    ~Me12101

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting