Screenhog gives some awesome sneak peeks

Hey check it
Screenhog gave us an awesome sneak peek
of some updates for CARD JITSU
I cant wait




Ya I know. Even I dont understand
whats happenin in the sketch. Plz if some of u
have an idea of whats happenin plz
comment and tell me and
I'll give u credit ;-)
And ur probably wonderin what belt
I m
Well Im a yellow belt.
Ya I know thats a really low level but my
internet connection is tooooo slow to load the game
well I'll keep tryin ;-)
PS: Dont forget to come to my awesome CP b-day party on 
       the 31st of December 2008
~ Alto Bhai - CP Congress Head ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting