Newsletter

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!I am going to be making news letters and send them to the people who sign up to get a news letter...If you want to be sent a news letter then e mail me at smartman25@mail.com and just tell me that you want a newsletter.I will be making them and Alto Bhai will edit and add stuff to it then send it to me.Then I will type it up and add pictures and send it to all of you who wanted it..It will start every month so since December has begun then I will start it in Januara.So remember it will start in Januaray!!!!!!!!My e-mail is smartman25@mail.com It is a big improvement so help us make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks!!!!!Kookle910 out!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. And what does the newsletter contain...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered! Woo! This is going to be kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya Kookle tell me what I have to do cuz I have no clue :P
    Plus come to my party k ;~)

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting