New Look, And More!!!!!!

New Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!First I have not been on CP for a while so please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!Anyway I have been earning my coins from 52 of them...Sny way I just need a few more things to buy!!!!!!!!!Anyway here is my new look!!!!!!!!!If I find you guys with this backround,this pin,this hat,this cape,this mask,this hoodie,this MP3 player, and these fur boots altogether then you will be banned off of this web-blog.I will not get to post a lot so please stay with me!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You can't ban someone off of a "web-blog." Also, what if somebody else has that look and hasn't seen your post? Empty threats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Kookle I have to agree with Vap on that one. Well he is technically right cuz many ppl still dont view the blog ;~)
    ~ Alto Bhai - CP Congress Head ~

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting