Alto Bhai's awesome party invite and contest over EARLY

Check it
Here r the details for my my upcomin b-day 
party

If u cant read it then here it is 
Time : 9am PST
Server : Fjord 
Room : Town
Date : 31st December 2008
Day : Wednesday
I hope u guys can make it
Plus I decided to end the contest
EARLY
Unfortunately 2 contest weren't even 
entered
oh well here r the results for the others
First of all for the
commenting competition 
the winner is

Mimo778

Now for the Author contest
The answer was
The Shamrock pin
This is how it looks like


The winner of this contest is
Millywily
Congrats Milly
Plz comment ur email address so that
I can send u the acctivation email
Now for the answer for the blogroll contest
the answer was the balloon pin and this
is how it looks


winners for this contest r

1. Saikrish

2. Mimo7788

congrats guys 
Anyways again
I ask u to come to my party
hope u can make ;~)
~ Alto Bhai - CP Congress Head ~

4 comments:

  1. Unbelievable!I just became an author(awesome)cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimo dude u didnt become author. U just won the blogroll contest. Ur site is now on my blogroll k

    ReplyDelete
  3. o!caz i got confused :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet i won! my email is...
    millyscheats@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting