Author Contest on my site!!!

Well penguins it's about time that I... Well I don't know mabye HAVE AN AUTHOR CONTEST!!!! Ya is sounds awesome right? Well there are 4 steps to become the new author. This is on my site. Plz remember. Right now is the first Step. All you need to do is comment saying your interested and why you are fit for the job, tell me your blog URL (if you have one), and tell me how soon you post after something new comes out. As an author you can have contests, puzzles and that kind of stuff. If I see you are not good with posting or you post random things you will be removed and the second placer would get your job. Remember this is on my blog not this one. Here is an example:Hi Kcaj I am interested in being an author on your blog. I would make a great author because I love your blog, always thought it would be fun to work with you and I would make a great author. My blog URL is www.( what ever you blog is).com I usually post 3 hours after something new comes out. I include many details and love Club Penguin. Plz think about making me the new author.------------------------------------------------------------------
That is all you need to say. Pretty easy right? Everyone who enters will be put through to the next step. I will keep an eye on your blog and watch how long it takes you to post, how much detail you put in and how fun you make it. Just comment and you are entered. Please enter. You have until the 10th of December! Hope you enter and good luck. Go to my site to enter.
~Kcaj497

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting