Alto Bhai's awesome b-day contest ;-)

Since my b-day is the best day of the year (lolz)
Im a gona have a contest about which I mentioned 
BEFORE
Its a gona have 5 prizes
The first prize is this rare peng
It was first given to me by Saikrish
By the way Sai thanks again


And guess wat
that bell is from last year


And
it can look just like me :)


And the best thing about it is that
its my bud
And it'll remain my bud for good ;-)



Plus guess wat
its older than me

TO  WIN  IT  U  HAVE  TO  COMMENT  UR  HEART  OUT
THE  MORE  U  COMMENT  THE  CLOSER  U  R
TO  GETTIN  THIS  PENG
U  CAN  COMMENT  ABOUT  ANYTHIN 
NO  MATTER HOW  DUM  IT  IS :P
U  CAN  EVEN  COMMENT  1  WORD  OR  LETTER  LIKE
1 , A , YES
THE  PERSON  THAT  COMMENTS  THE  MOST  WINS  IT

Now for the other prizes =D
U have to Email these answers to me at
cpcongress@gmail.com
If u comment these answers u WILL be disqualified

The first Question is

Q1 : What was Clubpenguin's first pin ?

The prize for this is that u become an
AUTHOR on CP Congress
ONLY one person will be made the author

The second question is

Q2 : What was Clubpenguin's second pin ?

The prize for this is that u become a
MODERATOR on CP Congress
ONLY 2 people will be made moderators

The third Question is

Q3 : What was Clubpenguin's third pin ?

The prize for this is that u become my 
Friend on CP for a month
ONLY 3 people will become my friends

Q4 : What was Clubpenguin's fifth pin ?

The prize for this is that ur site is put on
CP Congress BLOGROLL for a month
ONLY 2 people's sites will be put on my blogroll

Remember that u have to comment for the peng ONLY
For the answer of the Questions u have to send me an email
to cpcongress@gmail.com
Its not necessary that u enter ALL the contests
Even if u enter 1 it'll be ok
but remember to mention ur CP name in the
emails and in the comments
and for the emails plz but the title
of the email as the question number
for example if I'm sendin the email
I would put the title Q1
In the email I would right :-
The first pin was  ****** pin
Penguin name = Alto Bhai
The names People who answer the questions right
will be put on chits and shuffled and drawn
Each Question will have its own draw
For the peng U just need to comment
Contest ends on the same day the poll
on the right sidebar ends
Well Gooooood Luck 
~ Alto Bhai - CP Congress Head ~

42 comments:

  1. Hey I'm in the lead in my own contest maybe I'll win back my own peng :P or maybe someone will beat me. Who knows ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he maybe i will win who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now maybe i can

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now i can post!!!Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. H2omantine! :D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comment comment comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. 9 :D Now?im leading

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now im leading not alto bhai either h2omantine will win the pengin i am leading!!!I am leading!!!.....(alto bhai just posted 1 comment)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 10 :D??????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  11. H2omantine is loosing :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lolz 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting