new header

i made a few headers today that we could possibly for the header. I will make more tommorow. Purple if you want something specifcally please tell me.

This one was the one i used for the author contest.I just changed the ting tong to purple polo. I like it alot, dont ask me why
please tell me if you like these or not tell me why and what i can do for improvements. I think im going to make more tommorow and show you

This one is kinda like a collage. I like it alot its plain and simple

Please not that the writing nor colors are not final on this. I want to match these to the color scheme on the site as best as possible. If you like this one we can change the colors

3 comments:

  1. I like the one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it too i thought i didnt then i looked at it

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Cool. I think it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting