CPMV: Catch me



I know i already did this video but this one actually got edited. Also i got another new editing program! This one was my new editing program but i didnt like it so i got another one. This song is called catch me by the amazing Demi Lovato. Her voice is so ,i cant even find a word! This song was from her new album called Here We Go Again. Im so addicted to Here we go again. This song is expesscially my favorite. I OWN NOTHIGN.




PS: im sooo sorry to the other authors. I have not been posting because my keyboard was broke, so i had to type with the onscreen keyboard wich that is really hard to type with. It wouldve takin me 3 hours to do a whole post and i was sure that you guys wouldve had it done by now. But now we got a new keyboard and im back to posting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any links , harmful language or insults will not be posted.

News:
New Catalogue Cheats and Mine under Construction
You can also still apply for the blogroll by commenting! -Ting